SQL 2016 has a number of major enhancements which will help whether or not you are implementing on-prem, in Azure or in a hybrid model. Last week Microsoft released the preview of SQL Server 2016 (versioned as Consumer Technology Preview (CTP) 2.0).
- Big Data: What is R? R Explained in less than Two Minutes, to Absolutely Anyone
- 2015 Roundup Of Analytics, Big Data & Business Intelligence Forecasts And Market Estimates
- Top 7 Features Coming to SQL Server 2016
- New Basho Data Platform Provides Operational Simplicity for Enterprise Big Data Applications
- Issue 8 of Database Magazine is out now!
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets